Party FAQs and Waiver
Helpful Suggestions to make your Bounce House Birthday experience run as smooth as possible!!
1. During warmer weather when flip flops and sandals are the footwear of choice, head to a Dollar Store and stock up on extra socks for adults and children. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to our "NO Shoes or Bare Feet” policy, regardless of the season. If guests arrive with no socks, they will have the option of buying socks at $2.00/pair or you may open a tab for socks.
2. Tipping is optional, but always appreciated! Our staff works hard to make sure you and your guests have an exceptional experience from the moment you reserve your event with us until the final goodbyes!! If you choose to tip your party host, please bring CASH as we are unable to process gratuities on credit cards.
3. You may bring your own snacks, fruit/veggie trays, and/or sandwiches, etc..BUT outside pizza ordering is prohibited. We’re partnered with select local pizza companies to receive great discounts! Pizza orders are typically placed a few days ahead of time, but may be placed no later than within 5-10 minutes from the start time of your party. All pizza orders for your event MUST be placed through a Live 2 Bounce employee. (There are gluten free pizza options for those with dietary restrictions as well.)
Pizza is provided by Paladinos on Saturdays
Pizza is provided by Pies Guys on Sundays
Pizza pricing is $15+tax per pizza. Toppings are an additional $2.25+tax each
Each pizza contains 16 slices
4. PLEASE DON'T ARRIVE MORE THAN 5 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED EVENT!
5. You do have the option of dropping items off ahead of time! A L2B attendant can advise you of a good time to drop off any paper products, drinks, or non-perishable food items before your party. We do provide all standard paper products/cutlery in white. Tablecloths can be provided in a few solid colors to choose from. You only have to provide plates, napkins, tablecloths, etc if you’d like a certain theme/color. Cake and/or cupcakes and any other perishable items cannot be dropped off ahead of time and must be brought at the start of your event. We offer a full fridge and freezer to store items during your event.
6. Cupcakes can be easier to handle and serve. This option is a good one to consider.
For All Parties:
NOTE: WE HAVE FOUND THAT CHILDREN THAT WEAR SWEATS AND LONG SLEEVED SHIRTS HAVE A MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE AND ENJOYABLE TIME. EYE GLASSES AND OTHER OBJECTS THAT CAN DAMAGE THE INFLATABLES OR THAT CAN CAUSE HARM TO YOU OR OTHERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE PLAY AREA!
You are more than welcome to bring in cake, ice cream, drinks, snacks, etc. A freezer will be available for storage.
Juice Box: $.75 each
Bottled Water: $1.50 each
Timeframe breakdown for ALL Bouncing Birthday Packages
Timeframe breakdown for ALL Bouncing Party Packages
**All party packages are run on a precise schedule to ensure party hosts, their guests, and L2B employees are not subjected to undue stress. Please help us to help you adhere to this schedule to guarantee a smoother party experience!**
1 hr 15 minutes for the children to bounce in the zone
If you opt to open presents during your party as well as have pizza and cake, there will only be 50 minutes of bounce time. If you choose to just do cake/cupcakes without pizza, then the time will remain 1 hr 15 minutes.
45 minutes in our Private Party Room
We will escort your guests to our separate party room to enjoy your pizza, cake and/or presents! You will have an attendant on hand for the duration of your party to assist you with everything!
We look forward to creating a fun, safe and memorable birthday event for you and your guests! We do ask that you please be considerate of the Party Room with your food and drinks! Also don’t forget to bring CASH to tip your L2B party hosts!